The inaugural HSJ National Cancer Forum will take place on 12 March 2018 at the Park Plaza Victoria in London. Taking place over one day, with a mixture of keynotes, panel discussions and smaller streamed sessions, the forum will bring together core stakeholders from the cancer community to discuss national policy and how to deliver it at a local level. The event is free to attend for the relevant audience from the NHS.
Key themes will include:
- Making the ten-year plan a reality
- The future of the cancer workforce
- The potential of AI
- Genomics and personalised medicine
- The vital role of primary and community care
- Meaningful patient involvement
- Cancer waiting time standards
Register your interest here.