The inaugural HSJ National Cancer Forum will bring together core stakeholders from the cancer community
to discuss national policy and how to deliver it at a local level.
In 2015, NHS England embarked on a five-year cancer strategy to achieve world-class cancer outcomes. Now, as one of the most high profile of NHS England’s clinical priorities, cancer will feature significantly in the NHS ten-year plan. The HSJ National Cancer Forum will combine analysis from those responsible for shaping national cancer policy with practical guidance and an exploration of the future of cancer care - from workforce and waiting times, to the potential of AI and genomics.
Key themes will include:
- Making the ten-year plan a reality
- The future of the cancer workforce
- The potential of AI
- Genomics and personalised medicine
- The vital role of primary and community care
- Meaningful patient involvement
- Cancer waiting time standards
To register your interest please click here.