The HSJ Cancer Forum will bring together core stakeholders from across the cancer community to discuss practical solutions to current challenges and to take a forward look at some of the most exciting innovations and ground-breaking work in the sector.
This event brings together senior policy markers, service leaders and frontline clinicians in one place to meet, network and share best practice, and is fully funded for NHS delegates.
By attending the forum, you will:
- Gain exclusive insights from key leaders about the latest national developments and the next priorities for the national cancer strategy
- Explore how ICSs are having an impact and what they mean for you and your organisation
- Discover approaches in tackling inequalities head on through harnessing data and expanding targeted interventions in your area to improve public health
- Get up to speed on the latest innovative approaches and solutions to improve equality of access and outcomes in your organisation or system
- Learn how you can embed a personalised approach to cancer care right from the get-go to improve patient experience